Mass Consultants is tendering for a range of items for Bangladeshi defence force. Mass Consultants has a registered office in Bangladesh, and is a registered tenderer with the defence tendering Army, Navy & Air force Directorate General of Defence Purchase (DGDP) (http://dgdp.gov.bd/dgdp/index.php). Mass Consultants is the enlisted supplier to the Director General of Defence Purchase (DGDP).
Mass consultant as the licenced tenderer, would submit the tender as the country agent. The Directorate General of Defence Purchase (DGDP) pays directly to the manufacturer then pay Mass an agreed commission. The nature of this process is that suppliers cannot submit tenders without the registered country agent in Bangladesh.
- To meet the growing and diverse needs of customers continually building our skills and knowledge
- Achieving profitable growth, operational and organizational excellence without compromising from our values and business ethics
- Sustaining our reputation as a reliable, customer-oriented, dynamic player in the market
- Mutual Respect
- Being a globally recognized company established world-wide with an excellence in organizational structure
- Being admired for our business values and ethics
- Being the “preferred choice” both for customers, suppliers and employees
- To bring inspiration and be a model for companies who are willing to reach their dreams